“Buckingham" Mirror Gold Starter Cutlery
Put elegant 5* star dining on the home menu and complement your main course with our Buckingham mirror gold starter sets (or double up on your spoons with your dessert course).
You’ll love this polished gold cutlery set if you:
- favour chic but classical style
- need a luxury fine dining set for entertaining
- are looking for a unique wedding or engagement gift
Sublimely forged from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel. A slim overall aesthetic is richly deceiving when it comes to holding this gold cutlery. The strength and quality of each piece is immediately evident and they feel satisfyingly lavish in hand.
This cutlery style features regal design detailing in the form of a groove at the top of the handles. While the gold coloured, mirror polish offsets the elegant, contemporary design.
This spectacularly sumptuous model, succeeds in delivering a fine, luxury cutlery set. Without the full luxury price tag.
This mirror gold cutlery is sold in 2 piece sets consisting of a starter knife and starter fork.
Available in 8, 12 or 16 piece sets (for 4, 6 or 8 people).
Complete the line-up with our Buckingham mirror gold main dinner sets.
FREE UK 2-3 day standard delivery on all orders over £50
Standard 2-3 days (under £50): £4.49
Next day (any order): £12.95
Please also note our dispatch times below.
Standard rest of Europe delivery: from £40
We currently ship to many additional countries worldwide, if your country is not listed at checkout, do get in contact for a price quote.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm Mon-Thurs, by the following working day.
Orders Placed after 2pm Mon-Thurs are not guaranteed for next day dispatch but may still receive this. Otherwise they will be sent out the following working day.
Orders placed after 2pm on Thurs may not be dispatched until the following Monday, though we will endeavour to still ship on Friday. Orders placed at the weekend will be dispatched by the following Tuesday.
For more information about Delivery, please click here
We offer 28 day returns for your peace of mind. You can also return for free if you pay with PayPal. Learn more about our return policy here.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t worry, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. In general we recommend handwashing all our ranges for best long-term maintenance.
2. However, our cutlery is safe to be washed in a dishwasher.
3. You should ensure you use PH neutral tablets/liquid when hand or dishwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
4. Dishwasher salt or rinse aid may also have an impact on the longevity of the coating as can dishwashing on high temperatures or long rinses.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
6. Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
7. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
8. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
9. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after both dishwashing or hand-washing, to minimise water marks. Do not leave cutlery in a damp dishwasher overnight.
10. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.
All of our cutlery sets are covered under our lifetime guarantee. Click the image below to learn more.