"Knight" Iridescent Children's Cutlery Set
Bold. Glossy. Colourful. The Knight iridescent children’s cutlery set will add a new dimension to mealtimes.
Crafted especially for smaller hands. This food and dishwasher safe cutlery set is the perfect tool to help keep your little ones focused on their dinner. A stunning combination of rainbow colours is finished in a glossy mirror polish.
Made from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel. Carefully finished with smooth edges and anti fingermark properties.
You’ll love this children’s cutlery set if:
- you’d like a little help getting the kids through mealtimes quietly!
- you yourself prefer or need a smaller, lighter cutlery set
- you’re looking for that perfect, unique gift
Available in 3, 6 or 12 piece sets. See the additional dropdown tabs for further detailed information on product features, product care, delivery & returns.
- 18/10 stainless steel, high strength & durable
- multicolour, iridescent finish (learn more about our PVD colour coating here)
- perfectly finished, no sharp edges
- Rose Metallics logo on the back of each piece, at the bottom of the handles
- classic gift box packaging as standard
- Hand wash recommended but also dishwasher-safe (see Cutlery Care tab for more details)
- Available in 4, 8 or 16 piece sets
The 3 piece set (for 1 person) consists of: 1 x children's dinner knife, 1 x children's dinner fork, 1 x children's dinner spoon.
6 piece set = 2 x 3 piece set
12 piece set = 4 x 3 piece set
After a different configuration? Contact us here and we'll be happy to look into it for you.
Knight cutlery weights/dimensions:
Dinner knife: 17.5cm (L), 0.5cm (D), 52g (Weight)
Dinner fork: 16.6cm (L), 0.45cm (D), 42g (Weight)
Dinner spoon: 16.2cm (L), 0.45cm (D), 44g (Weight)
FREE UK standard delivery on orders over £50
FREE Europe standard delivery on orders over £90
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm Mon-Thurs, the following working day. Orders Placed after 2pm Mon-Thurs are not guaranteed for next day dispatch but may still receive this. Otherwise they will be sent out the following working day. Orders placed after 2pm on Thurs may not be dispatched until the following Monday, though we will endeavour to still ship on Friday.
Standard Delivery (2-3 days): £3.95
Express Delivery (next day): £7.95
For more information about Delivery, please click here.
Rest of Europe
We follow the same dispatch timing as for UK orders and offer standard air shipping with Royal Mail or Parcelforce (3-5 days). You will receive free standard shipping on orders over £90. Select this option at checkout.
The weight of the cutlery dictates other shipping prices which start from £9.95 for 4-8 piece sets.
We hope you love your cutlery! But we also understand the importance of being able to return items if necesary when shopping online.
To make a return, simply e-mail us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order. You will have 28 days in total from the day you receive your order to return the unwanted items to us. Items must be returned to us in their original packaging, must not have been used and be in re-saleable condition.
Free returns with PayPal
Purchase using PayPal and receive free returns! Learn more about this free service by clicking the banner below. It’s simple to activate and use and is available in 46 countries.
How to receive free return shipping:
1. Activate the return service in your PayPal account
2. Purchase your items from Rose Metallics using PayPal as the payment method
3. If you decide to return your purchase, contact us as described above and send your items back via Royal Mail or courier
4. Upload your return delivery receipt to Paypal and they will reimburse the return cost (up to £15 per UK delivery & €30 for Europe).
If you are not purchasing via PayPal and using the free returns service, the cost of return will be borne by you. We recommend using a trackable method of delivery.
More details on the returns procedure can be found on your order slip or by following this link.
Please note: discount codes do not apply to gift cards. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you have any questions, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t worry, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. In general we recommend handwashing all our ranges for best long-term maintenance.
2. However, our cutlery is safe to be washed in a dishwasher.
3. You should ensure you use PH neutral tablets/liquid when hand or dishwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
4. Dishwasher salt or rinse aid may also have an impact on the longevity of the coating as can dishwashing on high temperatures or long rinses.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
6. Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
7. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
8. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
9. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after both dishwashing or hand-washing, to minimise water marks. Do not leave cutlery in a damp dishwasher overnight.
10. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.