"Mayhew" Mirror Gold Cutlery Set
Glowy, showy golden goodness! If you’re bored of looking at your silverware and you want to turn up the glam factor a little. Then our Mayhew mirror gold cutlery set is the one for you.
Sturdy 18/0 stainless steel is coated in a glossy, cool gold polish. The translucent mirror overcoat doubles up as a place to check your hair between courses (subtly of course). Plus it gives an extra seal to the colour coating. No concerns about colour fade here.
The Mayhew style is notable for its extra curvy style and rounded edges. When you want a gold cutlery set that will stand up well to everyday use and provide good weight and comfort. This model is the perfect style match for you.
You’ll love this gold cutlery set if you:
- want the easiest type of colourful cutlery to look after
- love it when visitors comment on your wardrobe or homeware pieces
- enjoy regularly entertaining at home. This gold cutlery set will help you to instantly create a classy dinner table and it can go straight in the dishwasher afterwards!
Available in 4, 8 or 16 piece sets.
FREE UK 2-3 day standard delivery on all orders (Express option from £7.95)
FREE rest of Europe 3-5 day standard delivery on orders over £90
USA 5-7 day delivery £30
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm Mon-Thurs, the following working day.
Orders Placed after 2pm Mon-Thurs are not guaranteed for next day dispatch but may still receive this. Otherwise they will be sent out the following working day.
Orders placed after 2pm on Thurs may not be dispatched until the following Monday, though we will endeavour to still ship on Friday.
For more information about Delivery, please click here
We offer 28 day returns for your peace of mind. You can also return for free if you pay with PayPal. Learn more about our return policy here.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t worry, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. In general we recommend handwashing all our ranges for best long-term maintenance.
2. However, our cutlery is safe to be washed in a dishwasher.
3. You should ensure you use PH neutral tablets/liquid when hand or dishwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
4. Dishwasher salt or rinse aid may also have an impact on the longevity of the coating as can dishwashing on high temperatures or long rinses.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
6. Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
7. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
8. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
9. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after both dishwashing or hand-washing, to minimise water marks. Do not leave cutlery in a damp dishwasher overnight.
10. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.
All of our cutlery sets are covered under our lifetime guarantee. Click the image below to learn more.