Copper Teaspoons “Heydon” | 18 10 Stainless Steel
From our luxury Heydon range, upgrade tea time with some beautiful copper teaspoons.
Made from premium quality 18 10 stainless steel, these teaspoons are finished in a matt, food-safe, copper polish.
Available to buy in 4 or 6 pieces per set.
Need a fuller set? Check out all our copper cutlery here.
Heydon Copper Teaspoons Features
Our Heydon Copper Teaspoons are from one of our premium Coloured Copper Cutlery ranges.
- Crafted from premium quality, 18 10 stainless steel
- Lightweight, beautifully finished
- Sleek, rounded handles
- Luxurious matt copper finish with a hint of rose undertone
- Each piece features a discreet Rose Metallics logo on the back of the handles - our seal of both quality and a chic badge of elegance!
- The Heydon Copper Teaspoons are food and dishwasher safe. See the “Cutlery Care” tab for more details on keeping your copper cutlery in tip-top condition.
The Heydon model is allocated a Rose Metallics DIAMOND grade range, our highest quality grade.
Why is it DIAMOND grade? This range is carefully crafted from very high quality stainless steel 18/10 and is finished in a smooth, even, matte copper polish. With comfortable rounded handles, this copper cutlery range is durable enough for everyday use and will add the ultimate style statement to your table.
Weights & Dimensions
Measurements relate to one individual teaspoon.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t be scared, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. In general we recommend handwashing all our ranges for best long-term maintenance.
2. However, our Heydon Copper Cutlery is safe to be washed in a dishwasher.
3. You should ensure you use PH neutral tablets/liquid when hand or dishwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
4. Dishwasher salt or rinse aid may also have an impact on the longevity of the coating as can dishwashing on high temperatures or long rinses.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
6.Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
7. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
8. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
9. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after both dishwashing or hand-washing, to minimise water marks. Do not leave cutlery in a damp dishwasher overnight.
10. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.