"Whitman" Copper Cutlery Set
If you’ve found yourself increasingly falling for the industrial homeware trend. Then the Whitman copper cutlery set will help to start - or complete - your vision of bringing this unique style into your home.
Super sleek, contemporary design is the order of the day here. Cut from inflexible 18/0 stainless steel, this style can fit perfectly alongside a varying range of eclectic home pieces.
The slim handles in the fork and spoons of this copper cutlery set are ideal for smaller hands, as they mean a slightly lighter overall weight. However, don’t be fooled. These high strength pieces will not bend. And the knife has a weightier handle that helps to make cutting a breeze.
For a copper cutlery set that’s much more than just ordinary.
You’ll love this copper cutlery set if you:
- love to curate unusual homeware pieces
- enjoy lingering over long lunches and dinners with an array of fine tableware
- choose home decor with a mixed modern or simplistic industrial vibe - antique copper cutlery is ultra versatile and works with many decor styles
Available in 4, 8 or 16 piece sets.
FREE UK 2-3 day standard delivery on all orders over £50
Standard UK delivery under £50: £3.95
Express UK delivery any order: £7.95
FREE rest of Europe 3-5 day standard delivery on orders over £90
Standard rest of Europe delivery under £90: from £9.95
USA 5-7 day delivery £30
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm Mon-Thurs, the following working day.
Orders Placed after 2pm Mon-Thurs are not guaranteed for next day dispatch but may still receive this. Otherwise they will be sent out the following working day.
Orders placed after 2pm on Thurs may not be dispatched until the following Monday, though we will endeavour to still ship on Friday.
For more information about Delivery, please click here
We offer 28 day returns for your peace of mind. You can also return for free if you pay with PayPal. Learn more about our return policy here.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t worry, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. In general we recommend handwashing all our ranges for best long-term maintenance.
2. However, our cutlery is safe to be washed in a dishwasher.
3. You should ensure you use PH neutral tablets/liquid when hand or dishwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
4. Dishwasher salt or rinse aid may also have an impact on the longevity of the coating as can dishwashing on high temperatures or long rinses.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
6. Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
7. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
8. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
9. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after both dishwashing or hand-washing, to minimise water marks. Do not leave cutlery in a damp dishwasher overnight.
10. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.
All of our cutlery is covered by our lifetime guarantee. Learn more here.