"Buckingham" Copper Cutlery Dinner Spoon | 18 10 Stainless Steel
Limited edition copper cutlery! The Buckingham-style copper dinner spoon has a smooth matt copper polish and is made from 18 10 stainless steel. This model features a small ridge towards the top of the pieces giving it an extra elegant appeal.
Want more than one piece? Just add to cart and you can easily update the quantity there.
Buckingham Copper Cutlery Features
- Made from high grade 18 10 stainless steel
- Medium-weight, exquisitely crafted
- Straight, slim handles
- Luxury brushed matt copper polish
- Each piece features a discreet Rose Metallics logo on the back of the handles - our seal of both quality and a chic badge of elegance!
- The Buckingham Copper Cutlery is food and dishwasher safe. See the “Cutlery Care” tab for more details on keeping your copper cutlery in tip-top condition.
The Buckingham model is allocated a Rose Metallics DIAMOND grade range.
Why is it DIAMOND grade? The material used is very high quality stainless steel 18/10 and is finished in a smooth, even gold finish. This cutlery feels strong and comfortable to hold whilst maintaining a unique, contemporary style for your table.
Special note: the handles are very slightly rounded to the ends to ensure comfort whilst holding, however, if you are used to holding your cutlery close to the ends, you may find another style more suitable.
Weights & Dimensions
Copper Dinner Spoon:
Length (CM) - 20.5
Thickness (CM) - 0.5
Weight (G) - 58g
Length: denotes the measurement from top to bottom of each piece
Thickness: denotes the measurement at the thickest part of the piece (usually the handle)
We generally recommend that matt copper cutlery is handwashed.
However, the Buckingham Copper Cutlery is also safe to be washed in a dishwasher with the following guidelines.
You should ensure you use PH neutral dishwashing tablets/liquid as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly. Please note that dishwasher salt may also have an impact on the longevity of the coating as can washing on high temperatures or long rinses.
We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after both dishwashing or hand-washing, to minimise water marks.
FREE UK standard delivery on orders over £50
FREE Europe standard delivery on orders over £90
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm Mon-Thurs, the following working day. Orders Placed after 2pm Mon-Thurs are not guaranteed for next day dispatch but may still receive this. Otherwise they will be sent out the following working day. Orders placed after 2pm on Thurs may not be dispatched until the following Monday, though we will endeavour to still ship on Friday.
Standard Delivery (2-3 days): £3.95
Express Delivery (next day): £7.95
For more information about Delivery, please click here.
Rest of Europe
We follow the same dispatch timing as for UK orders and offer standard air shipping with Royal Mail or Parcelforce (3-5 days). You will receive free standard shipping on orders over £90. Select this option at checkout.
The weight of the cutlery dictates other shipping prices which start from £9.95 for 4-8 piece sets.
We hope you love your cutlery! But we also understand the importance of being able to return items if necesary when shopping online.
To make a return, simply e-mail us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order. You will have 28 days in total from the day you receive your order to return the unwanted items to us. Items must be returned to us in their original packaging, must not have been used and be in re-saleable condition.
Free returns with PayPal
Purchase using PayPal and receive free returns! Learn more about this free service by clicking the banner below. It’s simple to activate and use and is available in 46 countries.
How to receive free return shipping:
1. Activate the return service in your PayPal account
2. Purchase your items from Rose Metallics using PayPal as the payment method
3. If you decide to return your purchase, contact us as described above and send your items back via Royal Mail or courier
4. Upload your return delivery receipt to Paypal and they will reimburse the return cost (up to £15 per UK delivery & €30 for Europe).
If you are not purchasing via PayPal and using the free returns service, the cost of return will be borne by you. We recommend using a trackable method of delivery.
More details on the returns procedure can be found on your order slip or by following this link.
Please note: discount codes do not apply to gift cards. Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you have any questions, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t worry, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. In general we recommend handwashing all our ranges for best long-term maintenance.
2. However, our cutlery is safe to be washed in a dishwasher.
3. You should ensure you use PH neutral tablets/liquid when hand or dishwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
4. Dishwasher salt or rinse aid may also have an impact on the longevity of the coating as can dishwashing on high temperatures or long rinses.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
6. Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
7. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
8. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
9. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after both dishwashing or hand-washing, to minimise water marks. Do not leave cutlery in a damp dishwasher overnight.
10. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.