Rose Metallics Returns Policy
We want you to be delighted with your purchase! We try to provide as much detailed information as possible on every product page to help you make an informed decision. You are also welcome to contact us pre-purchase if you have any additional questions.
However, we also know that when shopping online it’s important to have peace of mind that you can return an item if you need to. So if you decide that you’d like to make a return for any reason, here are the simple steps you need to follow:
- You have 14 days from the date you receive your items to let us know if you’d like to make a return. If this is the case, simply e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which items you’d like to return and why. We’ll then reply to your email with further details on where to return the items.
- You have another 14 days from the end of this period to actually return the items to us. So 28 days in total to return the items from the day you received them.
- The items need to be returned to us in their original packaging, including any tags or cards and must not have been used.
- We would love to offer free returns, but unfortunately we aren’t able to at this time so you will be responsible for the cost of returns. We also recommend that you use a tracked (or signed for) method of returning items to us as we can’t be responsible for parcels that go missing in the post.
- Once we receive your items and have checked they are in re-saleable condition, we will process your refund within 3 working days. The actual time it takes for the money to be transferred back into your account will vary from bank to bank so you can check their policies for more details.
- Unfortunately, items that we are not initially notified about for return after 14 days from the date of being received, will not be eligible for a refund. We may, in circumstances at our discretion, offer store credit for items between the 14 - 28 day mark.
Free returns when you shop with PayPal
You now have the chance to claim back your return shipping costs simply by shopping with PayPal. All you need to do is activate this feature in your PayPal account - it’s completely free to use. Learn more by clicking the banner below (this will open up a new window).
Rose Metallics Quality assurance:
At Rose Metallics, we maintain strict quality standards on the items we send out. Every single item of cutlery we sell has been individually inspected to ensure it meets those standards. Due to the nature of the type of cutlery we sell (colour-coated), there will be some instances where tiny colour dots, dinks and very minor scratches may be present. These can occur as part of the colour plating process. They do not affect the overall look of the cutlery and are usually only visible with close scrutiny. Any items with more major marks or scratches will not be sent out to our customers. You will however have the chance to purchase these at a discounted price on our website!
If you believe the cutlery items you have been sent are sub-standard to the assurance above, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will do our best to rectify the situation as quickly as possible.
You can read further details about our Returns and other policies here.