"Whitman" Iridescent Cutlery Set
A melting pot of magical colour. The Whitman iridescent cutlery set is made up of a swirling mix of vibrant hues. With a satin smooth matte polish, you won’t be able to resist picking these up again and again.
You’ll love this iridescent cutlery set if you:
- are not afraid to play with colour in your homeware scheme
- love the iridescent trend but want accessories that are unique, aka you won’t find these (or any Rose Metallics cutlery) in the supermarket or on Amazon/eBay
- favour simple, modern design
The simple, contemporary design is made from ultra strong 18/0 stainless steel. Which perfectly complements the eclectic multi colours.
Slim handles. A weighty knife. The nature of iridescent colour coating means the exact placement of colours may vary from piece to piece (the product images show a couple of variations of colour placement that you might receive). For multi coloured cutlery as unique as you are.
Available in 4, 8, 16 & 24 piece sets.
FREE UK 2-3 day standard delivery on all orders over £50
Standard 2-3 days (under £50): £4.49
Next day (any order): £12.95
Please also note our dispatch times below.
Standard rest of Europe delivery: from £40
We currently ship to many additional countries worldwide, if your country is not listed at checkout, do get in contact for a price quote.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm Mon-Thurs, by the following working day.
Orders Placed after 2pm Mon-Thurs are not guaranteed for next day dispatch but may still receive this. Otherwise they will be sent out the following working day.
Orders placed after 2pm on Thurs may not be dispatched until the following Monday, though we will endeavour to still ship on Friday. Orders placed at the weekend will be dispatched by the following Tuesday.
For more information about Delivery, please click here
We offer 28 day returns for your peace of mind. You can also return for free if you pay with PayPal. Learn more about our return policy here.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t worry, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. Our matte/satin finishes are handwash only.
2. You should ensure you use PH neutral liquid when handwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
3. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
4. Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
5. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
6. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
7. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after handwashing, to minimise water marks.
8. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.
All of our cutlery sets are covered under our lifetime guarantee. Click the image below to learn more.