"Mayhew" Mirror Rose Gold Cutlery Set
The crown jewel of our collections. EXCLUSIVE to Rose Metallics. Mirror, mirror on the wall. Which cutlery colour is the fairest of them all?
When it comes to truly unique style. Our Mayhew mirror rose gold cutlery set is the perfect accessory to help you stamp your personality on your home space.
You’ll love this rose gold cutlery set if you:
- have become a little enamoured with all things rose gold!
- like the idea of pink cutlery, but don’t want to go too bold
- enjoy the finer things in life - this cutlery looks and feels expensive
Generously curved for ease of use. Each cutlery piece is sweetly crafted from 18/0 stainless steel.
The unique rose gold colour (that has been created by us), is a smooth blend of copper, gold and a dose of blush pink.
The mirror polish finish means you will see your reflection in the pieces. And the gloss polish also adds an extra protective layer to the lavish colour finish.
Top tip: after washing, polish your rose gold cutlery set with a tea towel to keep the pieces looking good as new
Available in 4, 8, 16 or 24 piece sets.
FREE UK 2-3 day standard delivery on all orders over £50
Standard 2-3 days (under £50): £4.49
Next day (any order): £12.95
Please also note our dispatch times below.
Standard rest of Europe delivery: from £40
We currently ship to many additional countries worldwide, if your country is not listed at checkout, do get in contact for a price quote.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm Mon-Thurs, by the following working day.
Orders Placed after 2pm Mon-Thurs are not guaranteed for next day dispatch but may still receive this. Otherwise they will be sent out the following working day.
Orders placed after 2pm on Thurs may not be dispatched until the following Monday, though we will endeavour to still ship on Friday. Orders placed at the weekend will be dispatched by the following Tuesday.
For more information about Delivery, please click here
We offer 28 day returns for your peace of mind. You can also return for free if you pay with PayPal. Learn more about our return policy here.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t worry, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. In general we recommend handwashing all our ranges for best long-term maintenance.
2. However, our cutlery is safe to be washed in a dishwasher.
3. You should ensure you use PH neutral tablets/liquid when hand or dishwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
4. Dishwasher salt or rinse aid may also have an impact on the longevity of the coating as can dishwashing on high temperatures or long rinses.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
6. Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
7. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
8. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
9. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after both dishwashing or hand-washing, to minimise water marks. Do not leave cutlery in a damp dishwasher overnight.
10. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.
All of our cutlery is covered by our lifetime guarantee. Learn more here.