"Mayhew" Matte Rose Gold Cutlery Set
Like a fine wine made up of multiple tasty flavours. The Mayhew matte rose gold cutlery set is a melting pot of different luxury colours.
With a striking, on-trend copper base. A touch of gold and a hint of pink undertone. This cutlery set is as unique as it is functional.
The curvy Mayhew style is medium weight and feels luxurious in hand. Beautifully forged from high strength 18/0 stainless steel.
The knife holds its weight in the handle, which is perfectly rounded for ease of use. While the spoons have been created with extra depth - ideal for soup lovers everywhere.
Rose gold is here to stay. And this matte cutlery set is the perfect way to bring it into your home. With simple, elegant ease.
You’ll love this matte rose gold cutlery set if you:
- love discovering home trends that have a long shelf life
- want to wow your loved ones with a unique gift
- like the rose gold trend but don’t want to go overboard
Available in 4, 8 or 16 piece sets.
FREE UK 2-3 day standard delivery on all orders (Express option from £7.95)
FREE rest of Europe 3-5 day standard delivery on orders over £90
USA 5-7 day delivery £30
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm Mon-Thurs, the following working day.
Orders Placed after 2pm Mon-Thurs are not guaranteed for next day dispatch but may still receive this. Otherwise they will be sent out the following working day.
Orders placed after 2pm on Thurs may not be dispatched until the following Monday, though we will endeavour to still ship on Friday.
For more information about Delivery, please click here
We offer 28 day returns for your peace of mind. You can also return for free if you pay with PayPal. Learn more about our return policy here.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t worry, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. In general we recommend handwashing all our ranges for best long-term maintenance.
2. However, our cutlery is safe to be washed in a dishwasher.
3. You should ensure you use PH neutral tablets/liquid when hand or dishwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
4. Dishwasher salt or rinse aid may also have an impact on the longevity of the coating as can dishwashing on high temperatures or long rinses.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
6. Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
7. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
8. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
9. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after both dishwashing or hand-washing, to minimise water marks. Do not leave cutlery in a damp dishwasher overnight.
10. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.
All of our cutlery sets are covered under our lifetime guarantee. Click the image below to learn more.