“Mayhew” holographic cutlery set
Swirls of sweet, vibrant hues flow with languorous ease over a smooth stainless steel surface. Behold the stunning Mayhew holographic cutlery set in all its colourful glory!
Lovingly forged curves are the signature style of our Mayhew model. This pretty cutlery set is created from high grade 18/0 stainless style. With an eyecatching, glossy mirror polish finish.
The holographic colours run through pink, green, blue, yellow and variances of. The exact placement of the colours can vary from piece to piece and set to set. But in general will look similar to the pictures shown.
You’ll love this holographic cutlery set if you:
- love luxury homeware with a difference
- want to add interesting colour to your tableware scheme
- want easy care and maintenance
Available in 4, 8 or 16 piece sets.
FREE UK 2-3 day standard delivery on all orders (Express option from £7.95)
FREE rest of Europe 3-5 day standard delivery on orders over £90
USA 5-7 day delivery £30
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm Mon-Thurs, the following working day.
Orders Placed after 2pm Mon-Thurs are not guaranteed for next day dispatch but may still receive this. Otherwise they will be sent out the following working day.
Orders placed after 2pm on Thurs may not be dispatched until the following Monday, though we will endeavour to still ship on Friday.
For more information about Delivery, please click here
We offer 28 day returns for your peace of mind. You can also return for free if you pay with PayPal. Learn more about our return policy here.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t worry, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. In general we recommend handwashing all our ranges for best long-term maintenance.
2. However, our cutlery is safe to be washed in a dishwasher.
3. You should ensure you use PH neutral tablets/liquid when hand or dishwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
4. Dishwasher salt or rinse aid may also have an impact on the longevity of the coating as can dishwashing on high temperatures or long rinses.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
6. Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
7. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
8. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
9. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after both dishwashing or hand-washing, to minimise water marks. Do not leave cutlery in a damp dishwasher overnight.
10. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.
All of our cutlery sets are covered under our lifetime guarantee. Click the image below to learn more.