"Heydon" Matte Copper Cutlery
Behold the beauty. Like a metallic masterpiece of fine dining. The beautifully pleasing form of the Heydon matte copper cutlery set makes for the most enjoyable of dining experiences.
You’ll love this matte copper cutlery set if you:
- love a fine dining experience
- favour contemporary style with a traditional twist
- like to be a little different - matte cutlery is certainly much less common than its mirror polish counterpart
Engineered from high grade 18/10 stainless steel. This style features a classically comfortable rounded handle. The fork head features a slightly wider than average width to allow for easy food pick up. While the deliciously generous dinner spoon is ideal for dessert lovers.
The brushed copper coating is slightly lighter than our Whitman antique copper cutlery set found here. But it is equally as eye catching.
Available in 4, 8 or 16 piece sets.
FREE UK 2-3 day standard delivery on all orders over £50
Standard UK delivery under £50: £3.95
Express UK delivery any order: £7.95
FREE rest of Europe 3-5 day standard delivery on orders over £90
Standard rest of Europe delivery under £90: from £9.95
USA 5-7 day delivery £30
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm Mon-Thurs, the following working day.
Orders Placed after 2pm Mon-Thurs are not guaranteed for next day dispatch but may still receive this. Otherwise they will be sent out the following working day.
Orders placed after 2pm on Thurs may not be dispatched until the following Monday, though we will endeavour to still ship on Friday.
For more information about Delivery, please click here
We offer 28 day returns for your peace of mind. You can also return for free if you pay with PayPal. Learn more about our return policy here.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t worry, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. In general we recommend handwashing all our ranges for best long-term maintenance.
2. However, our cutlery is safe to be washed in a dishwasher.
3. You should ensure you use PH neutral tablets/liquid when hand or dishwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
4. Dishwasher salt or rinse aid may also have an impact on the longevity of the coating as can dishwashing on high temperatures or long rinses.
5. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
6. Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
7. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
8. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
9. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after both dishwashing or hand-washing, to minimise water marks. Do not leave cutlery in a damp dishwasher overnight.
10. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.
All of our cutlery sets are covered under our lifetime guarantee. Click the image below to learn more.