"Mayhew" Matte Rose Gold Cutlery Set
Like a fine wine made up of multiple tasty flavours. The Mayhew matte rose gold cutlery set is a melting pot of different luxury colours.
With a striking, on-trend copper base. A touch of gold and a hint of pink undertone. This cutlery set is as unique as it is functional.
You’ll love this matte rose gold cutlery set if you:
- love discovering home trends that have a long shelf life
- want to wow your loved ones with a unique gift
- like the rose gold trend but don’t want to go overboard
The curvy Mayhew style is medium weight and feels luxurious in hand. Beautifully forged from high strength 18/0 stainless steel.
The knife holds its weight in the handle, which is perfectly rounded for ease of use. While the spoons have been created with extra depth - ideal for soup lovers everywhere.
Rose gold is here to stay. And this matte cutlery set is the perfect way to bring it into your home. With simple, elegant ease.
Available in 4, 8 or 16 piece sets.
FREE UK 2-3 day standard delivery on all orders over £50
Standard 2-3 days (under £50): £4.49
Next day (any order): £12.95
Please also note our dispatch times below.
Standard rest of Europe delivery: from £40
We currently ship to many additional countries worldwide, if your country is not listed at checkout, do get in contact for a price quote.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 2pm Mon-Thurs, by the following working day.
Orders Placed after 2pm Mon-Thurs are not guaranteed for next day dispatch but may still receive this. Otherwise they will be sent out the following working day.
Orders placed after 2pm on Thurs may not be dispatched until the following Monday, though we will endeavour to still ship on Friday. Orders placed at the weekend will be dispatched by the following Tuesday.
For more information about Delivery, please click here
We offer 28 day returns for your peace of mind. You can also return for free if you pay with PayPal. Learn more about our return policy here.
Colourful cutlery requires a little extra care to keep it looking its best. But don’t worry, it’s very straightforward and largely common sense!
1. Our matte/satin finishes are handwash only.
2. You should ensure you use PH neutral liquid when handwashing, as acidic or alkali additives can cause the colour coating of the cutlery to fade more quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE*: many standard household cleaning brands veer on the alkaline side of the PH scale. Reasonably priced, PH neutral variants are available from leading grocery and high street retailers.
3. Avoid prolonged contact with acidic based food substances.
4. Do not use heavy duty or heavily chlorinated powders, liquids or gels.
5. Never soak your cutlery for long periods or overnight.
6. Avoid the use of abrasive cloths.
7. We recommend the cutlery is thoroughly dried with a tea towel after handwashing, to minimise water marks.
8. Watermarks can usually be fixed with a quick splash under cold water and a good dry with a soft tea towel (or other soft cloth).
If you have any questions regarding colourful cutlery care, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the contact form in the menu.
All of our cutlery sets are covered under our lifetime guarantee. Click the image below to learn more.